No Products in the Cart
AS SEEN ON
This one is tricky.
1) The FDA does not allow free form amino acids to be listed as calorie sources because they are not protein (Only the 3 macros show up as calories)
2) Yes, amino acids typically have about 3-1/2 calories per gram
3) However, just like whole protein, the only calories that count are the ones that get oxidized and become used as energy through gluconeogenesis or ketogenesis
4) Since I.AM.AMINO is 99% utilized only 1% is available to become energy
5) Worst case each serving would be 35 Kcal but we don't believe they will break a fast or count towards your daily energy.
“I.AM.AMINO is by far the best tasting 1:1 MAP EAA I've ever tried. You're getting it all with this product; great quality, great taste, great price and great results!”
Alan H. Verified customer
“Best tasting EAA mix out there! Sweet, tart, and no dragon breath aftertaste! Great customer service, and you can’t beat the value!”
Stephanie K. Verified customer
“I have been using I.AM.AMINO since early July and am very pleased with it. It has helped me achieve my fasting goals and make strength gains. Love the taste!”
Henry H. Verified customer
When it comes to taking medication or supplements, tablets are a popular choice for many...Read More
Let’s start with some glossary terms. Protein Turnover is the perpetual tearing down and building...Read More